The registrations for the 2018 Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet is finally open!
New for this year is several great offers for those of you who sign up before July 31st, 2017! Additionally the participant fee is now lower the earlier you sign up!
In other words, there’s no reason to linger, sign up for an amazing ski experience now!
On top of a fantastic ski experience above the polar circle in one of the world’s toughest ski races, this is always included in the entry fee:
- Starting west with your name
- Gym bag ”Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet”
- Umara energy bars and energy gel, sport drink, Red Bull, cheese sandwiches and sweet rolls, bananas and oranges, coffee, salt pills and more at a total of 19 stations
- Warm food like pasta and meat soup at 3 stations (5 passings)
- Ski wax for self service and spare poles at all stations
- A “Pavva Lasse” medal if you finish the race under 21 hours 22 minutes
- Bus transport from Jokkmokk to the start in Purkijaur, shuttle service with mini buses from the finish area to the competition centre. Transport back to Jokkmokk with snow sleds and mini buses if you have to cancel the race
- Clothes transport for change of clothes at 3 stations (5 passings) along the track
- A lecture about the historical race in 1884 at the Ajtte museum the day before the race
- Finisher certificate by three times Vasaloppet winner Daniel Tynell
- Samish food after finishing
- Live timing and tracking
Entry fee’s 2018:
2595 SEK between 12/6 – 31/7 2017
2795 SEK between 1/8 – 30/9 2017
2995 SEK between 1/10 2017 – 31/1 2018
3295 SEK between 1/2 – 15/3 2018
Sign up now!