How long is the race?
What is the total climb?
When is the start?
The start for the elite race is at 05.00. Starting gates are open from 04.30.
We offer a free bus shuttle from Jokkmokk for all participants.
When and where is the price ceremony?
Directly after elite skiers have finished the race at Jokkmokk Ski Stadium.
Can family and friends follow my progress in the race from home?
Yes, results and timings are published live on the live results page.
What’s the official hashtag?
Is the entire track prepared?
Are you only allowed to ski in classic style?
All participants who expect to ski until darkness falls need a headlamp. All participants are solely responsible for having headlamps.
What food is served during the race?
At all checkpoints we serve:
- Red Bull
- Sports drink, bars and gel (gluten-free, lactose-free).
- Blueberry soup (Sugar, potato starch, maltodextrin, blueberries, citric acid, antioxidant E300. Soup contains 3.5% blueberries).
- Vegetable broth (Salt, maltodextrin, starch, sugar, yeast extract, vegetables 8.6% (onion, carrot, leek), aroma, carrot juice powder, palm fat, spices.
- Freeze-dried coffee or brewed coffee, tea.
- Buns and bread, not gluten-free.
- Butter and cheese, not lactose free.
- Oranges, bananas, pickles.
At the checkpoints in Granudden (passing 2 times), ÅrreNjarka and Purkijaur, extra food is offered:
- Sausage stroganoff: Cream (lactose-free), tomato puree, chili sauce, meat broth, sausages, served with rice.
- Pasta: Ham, lactose-free milk, lactose-free cream, cheese (not lactose-free) and pasta.
- Minced meat soup: broth, minced meat, vegetables, potatoes.
We do not offer food for special dietary needs, but you can send your own food in your clothing bags to the turning point ÅrreNjarka and to the control Randijaur (which you pass twice).
If you break a pole:
A number of reserve poles is available at the checkpoints. These poles are marked with the race`s logo and must be returned after finishing the race. Failing to return the pole adds a charge of 500 SEK.
Is it possible to quit the race?
Yes, it is possible to quit the race at any station along the track. Transport by snowmobiles and minibuses back to Jokkmokk is available along the entire race track.
Do you have vaxing service on the track?
Yes, there will be vaxing service at selected stations.
What is the maximum time to complete the race?
What service is available after you finish?
You get a food bag with snacks directly after you finish the race.
We offer limited service at Västra skola: shower, coffee/tea and possibility to rest. Distance: 500m from the finish area.