Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet (“the Competition”) is run by Nordenskiöldsloppet AB (“the Organiser”) whose registered office is located at Kvarnbogatan 11, 96233 Jokkmokk, Sweden. Reg.nr. 559038-3542.
The Competition is subject to these terms of participation (“the Terms”) and to all Swedish applicable laws and regulations.
Period of event:
Starting time: 6 a.m., Saturday 30 March 2019.
Competition centre opening times: Thursday 28 March, 14:00 to 20:00, Friday 29 March, 10:00 to 20:00, Saturday 30 March, 14:00 to Sunday 31 March, 14:00 (Summer Time).
Time limits (Time changes to Summer Time at 2 am): 30 hours 00 minutes to the finish line.
The finish closes at Sunday 31 March 2019, 13.00 Summer Time.
The following time limits apply at controls along the track:
ÅrreNjarka km 99: Saturday 19:10,
Njavve km 111: Saturday 20:40,
Sågudden km 119: Saturday 21:50,
Tjåmotis km 126: Saturday 22:45,
Granudden km 137: Sunday 0:30,
Majves km 151: Sunday 2:00 (= 3:00 Summer Time),
Randijaur km 157: Sunday 4:00 Summer Time,
Ragalvisjiegge km 170: Sunday 5:35 Summer Time,
Pälnibäcken km 184: Sunday 7:30 Summer Time,
Purkijaur km 198: Sunday 9:20 Summer Time,
Skabram km 212: Sunday 11:20 Summer Time,
Jokkmokk stadium finish: Sunday 13:00 Summer Time.
You acknowledge that You are a natural person 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Persons under the age of 18 years of age are not allowed to participate in the Competition. The Competition is open to residents worldwide. Please note that the Organiser is not liable in cases where you are not legally allowed to take part in the Competition due to national or local laws.
– Once payment is made, your registration is binding. Note that the right of withdrawal does not apply to purchases of sports events. Your participation fee cannot be refunded.
– The organizer has the right to suspend, or close registrations without prior notice.
– Registration to Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet is possible only through the online registration platform available at the event’s official website, or by any alternative way indicated by the Organizer.
– A registration is considered valid on the condition that it has been successfully submitted as stated above and that the registration fee, as determined on the date of registration, is successfully paid, while the amount of the registration fee has been credited to the organizer’s account.
– Your registration cannot be postponed to a later year.
– It is forbidden to have someone else participate in our events using your name.
– All participation in Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet is at your own risk.
– We take no responsibility for loss or damage to your belongings and property.
– Participants in the Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet are fully aware of and understand the full risks involved in their participation in the race, in regards to possible damages, or harm to their health. Every competitor participates in the event at his/her own free will.
Every competitor participates in the event on his/her own responsibility and bears full responsibility as to his/her fitness condition and ability to participate.
– The organizer of the event and Red Bull carry no responsibility in case of injury, damage, or any other harm that may be caused by participating, or spectating the event.
– Only competitors that have dully, officially and in time registered for the event can participate in the Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet.
– Participants are obligated to bear the race bib(s) that they were given by the organizer of the event. In any other case, it is possible that they are disqualified from the race.
– All participants must respect and follow the regulations of the event, before, during, and after the race.
– The Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet takes place the day and time that has been announced as such, regardless of weather conditions. Only in cases of exceptional weather circumstances or other force majeure incident, the organizer of the event has the right to decide on the postponement of the start time or the cancellation of the event, depending on the current conditions. In such cases, the registration fee is not refunded to the registered runners.
– The organizer of the event has the right to change the event’s schedule, the terms and conditions regarding participation and staging of the event, without prior notice, by posting such a decision on the website of the event.
– The personal data declared by the participant upon submission of entry form has to be true and correct. In case the entry form is submitted by a third party, it is granted that the participant consents to his/her personal data being given to the organizer of the event and Red Bull by the third party.
– Participants are obliged to strictly follow the instructions of the organizers, volunteers, and event’s staff, including calls to abandon the racecourse and quit the race.
– Any non-compliance with the race regulations announced by the organizer and the regulations of FIS and SSF result in the disqualification of the participant from the event and erasure from the race results without any kind of compensation.
– The race bib is personal and may not be conveyed, transferred, or be given to another competitor under any circumstances.
– Participants are obliged to read and respect the instructions provided by the organizer of the event, which have been announced on the official website of the event or distributed together with the race bib.
– Access to the racecourse and the designated areas at the start/finish of the event is not permitted to non-registered competitors.
– The time limit to finish Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet is set thirty (30) hours from the start time of the race.
– The race classification results from the official finish time. The split times are announced only for the information of the runner.
– As participant, I understand that my participation involves a degree of risk. However, I confirm that neither of the organizers of the event – Nordenskiöldsloppet AB, Jokkmokks SK, Red Bull Sweden AB – nor any of its related companies are to be blamed if I get injured. I am in possession of a valid personal liability insurance that covers my participation. If I cause damage to anyone else or their property, I will take the blame and I will make sure that the organizer, Nordenskioldsloppet AB or any of its related companies will not incur any damage in this regard.
– I agree to comply with the organizer’s rules of competition and safety for my own good and everybody else’s. I have checked my equipment that is in good working order, properly maintained and suitable for the event and I am aware that I will only be allowed to take part after reading and understanding the race regulations. The organizer may at any time refuse my participation.
Prices and awards:
The first price for both the gents and women’s winners is 50,000 SEK.The price money for second place is 30,000 SEK, for third place 20,000 SEK.
The Nordenskiöld Family Association donates a Challenge Trophy for the best man and the best woman.
The “Pavva-Lasse medal” will be awarded to all participants who complete the entire distance in not more than 21 hours and 20 minutes.
Grant of rights:
The organizer and Red Bull Group and/or such third parties as they may authorize from time to time will be entitled to capture and use audio recordings, video recordings and photographs from the Event and to use your name, image, voice, appearance, performance and biographical material for any purpose (be it commercial, for merchandising, promotional, editorial, or otherwise) in all media, forever, subject to limitations pursuant to local statutory law.
The organizer and Red Bull will be enabled to use, broadcast, screen, display, reproduce and/or make available to the public the material in any and all media, including but not limited to radio, television, cinemas, events, data carriers and the worldwide web. The organizer and Red Bull will – without need of further approval – be entitled to make any alterations, intermissions, cuts or other modifications in and to the material and to use such altered material without restrictions. Furthermore, the organizer and Red Bull is allowed to transfer the granted rights to any third party. You understand that you might not be named as a participant in the event, that you do not have the right to approve any of the material and do not expect to gain financially from your appearance in any Event-related material.
The organizer allows the participant to use his or her own camera at the event in order to record moving images and/or a series of still images/ shoot content (“participant content”). The use of such participant content is limited to private purposes meaning on my own website and my social media channels. The participant understands that the organizer and Red Bull hold the intellectual property and media rights in the event and will, upon request, provide Red Bull access to the participant content. Any commercial use by either the participant or third parties is subject to the organizers and Red Bull´s prior consent.
Collection of information and data protection
Liability and warranty
Use caution and common sense when participating in the Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet. Respect and ensure the safety of yourself and others. Do not trespass or harm anyone´s property.
The organizer and Red Bull undertake to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate hardware and software service for the Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet website and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; any loss suffered by anyone who enters or attempts to enter and/or participate in the event, whether the entry is lost, not submitted or wrongly processed.
All participants must in his/her sole responsibility determine his/her physical fitness with regard to their participation in the event and the organizer cannot be held liable for any medical condition of the Participant.
It is also in the Participant’s sole responsibility to determine specific category of the race to participate in, if such categories are available. Once he/she chooses a category, the organizer will not be able to introduce the participant into another category after registration. No refunds will be available in such cases.
In the course of the registration period, the organizer reserves the right to introduce for the Event new racetracks, to make changes to the current tracks and to release new information with regard to the tracks. All information provided by the organizer with regard to the tracks exclusively serves information purposes and has no binding effect on the organizer whatsoever.
Neither Organizer nor Red Bull may be held responsible in case a Participant is not physically or mentally able to successfully perform any or all of the described tasks. Unless in cases of gross negligence or intent, neither organizer nor Red Bull shall be liable if a participant injures him-/herself during its participation in the Event. You agree to abide by any decision of an event official relative to your ability to safely complete the Event.
You grant to the Event medical staff and its designees permission to administer or arrange for any medical assistance that they deem necessary or appropriate as a result of your participation in the Events, including without limitation, arranging transportation to a hospital or other medical facility.
Organizational measures are announced to the Participants by the Organizer before and during the Event: It is imperative to follow the instructions by the organizer and by the appropriately identified race staff members. In case of noncompliance disturbing the proper course of the Event or jeopardizing the security of the participants, the organizer is authorized to ban and/or disqualify the person concerned from the Event at any time. Legally binding assertions against the participants can be made exclusively by the group of persons authorized by the organizer for this purpose. This group of persons also comprises the members of the medical services in charge of the competition who are entitled to prohibit a participant from taking part or continuing participating in the Event in case medical symptoms suggest an impossibility to further participate in the race without endangering the participant’s health.
You understand that your participation involves a degree of risk and you willingly assume all risks associated with such participation, including, but not limited to, falls; contact with other participants, spectators or others, or vehicular or other traffic; the effects of the weather, including rain and snow, wind, dangers associated with skiing in the dark, cold temperature, and icy surfaces; falling tree branches or other overhead objects; traffic and other conditions of the course, all such risks being known and appreciated by you. You confirm that neither the organizer nor any of its related companies, race staff, or cooperation partners is to take responsibility in any way if you get injured. You are in possession of a valid personal liability insurance and personal accident / medical insurance that cover your participation. If you cause damage arising out of, connected with, or because of your participation in the Event, you will be fully responsible and you will make sure that the organizer or any of its related companies will not incur any damage in this regard.
You agree to comply with the organizer’s rules of competition for your own good and everybody else’s. You have checked your gear, which is in good working order, properly maintained and suitable for the event. The Organizer or its Race Staff may at any time refuse your participation if they have reasonable doubt regarding your individual safety in participating in the Event.
The organizer and Red Bull exclude all liability to you for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, loss of opportunity (in each case whether direct or indirect) and any indirect or consequential loss or damages incurred or suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet.
The Organizer might provide parking, storage, and changing or sanitary facilities on the premises of the event at its sole discretion. However, the use of such facilities is exclusively in the responsibility of the participant and the organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of the use of such facilities.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, no conditions, warranties or other terms apply to Red Bull Nordenskiöldsloppet.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swedish law. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any questions regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall exclusively be settled by the district court of Gällivare in accordance with the law in force in Sweden, without reference to its conflicts of law provisions.
The original version of the terms is in English language. Any translated version is for your convenience and information only. In case of disputes, the English text shall prevail.
Vi använder cookies för att säkerställa att du får maximalt utbyte av vår webbplats. Om du fortsätter utan att ändra dina inställningar så ger du ditt medgivande till att cookies från nordenskioldsloppet.se används.